From conception to realization of your structural flooring system
We offer Turnkey Service, from quoting to final installation, we provide fast, accurate and professional service anywhere in Quebec. Our team of experts and installers have you covered right down the line. Our design/build team can assist you with finding the best solution.
Our flooring solutions are custom designed with CAD technology. All drawings and calculations are stamped by a licensed professional engineer to assure the customer of total safety and structural integrity. We cover all the details – from determining application needs and onsite measurements to complete flooring design, fabrication and installation.
We can prepare drawings and assist clients with obtaining a building permit for your custom engineered flooring solution. Steel systems must be designed to meet all local building code requirements and adhere to government guidelines.
Working closely with the customer we can quickly provide various design options and alternatives that will provide a cost-effective engineered solution. We oversee every detail to ensure that quality control, productivity and safety regulations are met. Whether you need a little or a lot more floor space, we have the perfect solution to fit your application, your timing and your budget. The promise of a stress-free experience is built into every project we design.
All of our products are manufactured from the highest quality structural steel materials. To keep the structure components as unobtrusive as possible we select materials that optimize strength while also providing toughness for real world abuse resistance in the fast paced world of manufacturing and distribution.
No flooring project is too big, too small or too complex. If you can think it, we can build it.
We offer a long span Composite Floor System offering performance, improved schedule and cost effectiveness.
Our flooring system is a combination of deep steel decking and a concrete cover slab that have cured together and bonded structurally as one element. This construction technique results in significant cost savings and is ideal for fast track construction; especially in tight working spaces.
- 60% Less Rebar vs. Conventional 9″ Slab
- Simple, one-way bar reinforcement in each trough
- 65% Less shoring vs. conventional concrete slab
- A permanent steel form that eliminates the need for temporary forms
- 40% Less concrete vs. 9″ Conventional Slab
- Safe working platform during construction
Fast track construction
- Lightweight, self-positioning, and interlocking deep deck system means that system is fast and easy to install
- Simple base components install quickly and easily even in tight work environments
- Quickly assembles to form a safe instant working platform
- Permanent concrete form
Long clear span
- Efficient use of steel and concrete allows for Long Span and slim floors
- Long, Clear Spans (32′) allows for open concept designs
- Shallow overall slab depth (10.5) = low floor-to-floor height
- Maximize usable interior height
- Compatible with all bearing systems
- Incorporates easily to any sub structure steel, concrete, masonry, ICF AND framed wall systems
Fire rated assemblies
- UL Design No D930 1, & 1.5 HR Unprotected
- UL Design No D504 2 HR Protected
- UL Design No D989 2 HR Unprotected
- ULC Design No F909 1, & 1.5 HR Unprotected
- ULC Design No D500 2 HR Protected
- ULC Design No F918 2 HR Unprotected
Sound attenuation performance
- Base assemblies achieve sound attenuation values up to STC 61